- Monitor staff attendance and leave administration.
- Control driver, cleaner and messenger's performance and ensure they follow company policy and procedure.
- Manage office stationary and track record of usage and expense
- Review and update employee rules and regulations.
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database.
- Working with local authority to ensure the employment is compliance with Cambodia Labor Law and government regulation.
- Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Maintaining and controlling Office Stationary and Fixed-Asset.
- Other related as needed.
- Both male and female, age 23-30 years.
- BBA in Related field.
- Minimum experience at least 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills, good judgment ability and multi‐tasking skills.
- Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office suite.
- Fluently speaking/writing/listening English.
- Able to work under pressure and team work.