Internal Audit Officer
- Ensure the internal control procedure is in compliance with the company rule, guidelines and exchange best practices within all department.
- To carry out internal audit review with each required department.
- Coordinate with all departments to implement the relevant internal control procedure.
- Coordinate with external audit and follow up audit recommendation and improvement actions.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit finding and its status, provide feedback on effectiveness of correction process and give recommendation for changes.
- Collecting all necessary data for pre audit analysis.
- Ensure that all working practices at all stages are in line with the approved Internal Audit Policies
- At Bachelor's Degree of Accounting.
- Have experience of external or internal audit preferably in multi business environment.
- Able to use MS office, system, good understanding of accounting principles.
- Good self-organization, strong interpersonal and communication skills, patience.
- Be able to travel.
- Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Working place:
- Is based at Head office in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- Works under supervision & report directly to Director.
- Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Meal Allowance
-13th Month Salary.
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Internal and External Training
** How to Apply
Tel: 095 333 400/098 333 920
Facebook: Borey Sambath Meanheng3
Address: #132,National Road No.1 Boeung Chhuk Village, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh