- Ensure the internal control procedure is in compliance with the company rule, guidelines and exchange best practices within all department.
- To carry out internal audit review with each required department.
- Coordinate with all departments to implement the relevant internal control procedure.
- Coordinate with external audit and follow up audit recommendation and improvement actions.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit finding and its status, provide feedback on effectiveness of correction process and give recommendation for changes.
- Collecting all necessary data for pre audit analysis.
- Ensure that all working practices at all stages are in line with the approved Internal Audit Policies
- At Bachelor's Degree of Accounting.
- Have experience of external or internal audit preferably in multi business environment.
- Able to use MS office, system, good understanding of accounting principles.
- Good self-organization, strong interpersonal and communication skills, patience.
- Be able to travel.