Quantity Surveyor (2 Posts)
- Site survey the quantity, making BOQ, and any quantity calculation and costs for projects.
- Calculate the amount and cost of materials and labor needed for construction projects.
- Visit construction sites to monitor progress and check that the work is on the budget.
- Responsible for coordinating between sub-contractor in the negotiation and resolving issues relating to construction work including payment.
- Negotiating the costs of project, Calculate the amount and cost of materials.
- Provide the bill of quantity of the structure work and architectural work.
- Understand costs analysis for construction, repair and maintenance project.
- Manage costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structure.
- Perform risk and value management and cost control.
- Professional in estimation techniques and analysis methodology.
- Analyst the complete work and arrangement payment to contractor.
- Allocation work to contractors and checking the bills for payment preparation.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree
- At least 1year's experience as BOQ Surveyor.
- Be able to use application 2D & 3D, AutoCAD.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good Understanding of Construction
- Team Work Player.
- Responsibility with work