- Site survey the quantity, making BOQ, and any quantity calculation and costs for projects.
- Calculate the amount and cost of materials and labor needed for construction projects.
- Visit construction sites to monitor progress and check that the work is on the budget.
- Responsible for coordinating between sub-contractor in the negotiation and resolving issues relating to construction work including payment.
- Negotiating the costs of project, Calculate the amount and cost of materials.
- Provide the bill of quantity of the structure work and architectural work.
- Understand costs analysis for construction, repair and maintenance project.
- Manage costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structure.
- Perform risk and value management and cost control.
- Professional in estimation techniques and analysis methodology.
- Analyst the complete work and arrangement payment to contractor.
- Allocation work to contractors and checking the bills for payment preparation.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree
- At least 1year's experience as BOQ Surveyor.
- Be able to use application 2D & 3D, AutoCAD.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good Understanding of Construction
- Team Work Player.
- Responsibility with work
- Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Working place:
- Quantity Surveyor is based at Head Office in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- Quantity Surveyor Work under supervision & report directly to General Manager.
- Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Meal Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- 13th Month Salary.
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party.
- Annual Trip.
- Other rewards.
- Internal and External Training
** How to Apply
Tel: 095 333 400/098 333 920
Facebook: Borey Sambath Meanheng3
Address: #132,National Road No.1 Boeung Chhuk Village, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh