- Reporting directly to General Manager/Site Manager and supervision day to day operation of site work.
- Follow up contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design/ specification/or planning.
- Checking technical designs and drawing to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising sub-contracted workers.
- Making the calculation about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Analyze configuration of basic components of structure.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Providing technical advice and solving problem on site
- Conducting regular job site inspections, plan and oversee the construction of new buildings.
- Understanding about Décor work.
- Understanding of water proof and water proof products is advantage.
- Identify and highlight possible risk on project accurately inventorying construction material.
- Ensuring that health and safety on site work.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree.
- At least 1year's experience as site engineer.
- Be able to use application 2D & 3D, AutoCAD.
- Can work under pressure.
- Water proof skills is advantage.
- Team Work Player.
- Responsibility with work.
- Be able to manage workers at site and overtime work.
- Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Working place:
- Site Engineer: is based at Site in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- Site Engineer: works under supervision & report directly to Site Manager/General Manager.
- Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Meal Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- 13th Month Salary.
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party.
- Annual Trip.
- Other rewards.
- Internal and External Training
** How to Apply
Tel: 095 333 400/098 333 920
Facebook: Borey Sambath Meanheng3
Address: #132,National Road No.1 Boeung Chhuk Village, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh