- Responsible for the development of detailed design and construction structural drawings;
- Preparing reports, and responsible for designing and drawing any kind of structure.
- Investigating both the immediate loads and demands on the structure by making calculations about loads and stresses.
- Model complex concrete and steel structures;
- Selecting appropriate construction materials.
- Ensuring a structure is designed to withstand those loads.
- Providing technical advice.
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Working closely with such as architects and other relevant staffs.
- Monitoring and inspecting work.
- Administering contracts.
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree.
- At least 1year's experience as Structural Engineer
- Be able to use application 2D & 3D, AutoCAD.
- Can work under pressure.
- Team Work Player.
- Work hard and good in problem solving
- Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Working place:
- Structural Designer: is based at Head Office in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- Site Engineer: works under supervision & report directly to General Manager.
- Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Meal Allowance.
- Phone Allowance.
- 13th Month Salary.
- Annual Salary increment.
- Annual Staff Party.
- Annual Trip.
- Other rewards.
- Internal and External Training
** How to Apply
Tel: 095 333 400/098 333 920
Facebook: Borey Sambath Meanheng3
Address: #132,National Road No.1 Boeung Chhuk Village, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh