- Work with the design team to fully understand the Master-plan of the particular project
- Work with the design team to fully understand the project infrastructure plan with absolute accuracy of the road, drainage and MEP layouts.
- Read the structure drawings of each house in the project and give instruction to the survey machine operators to locate key locational points, structure line and lines for finishing work such as floor, door and window levels.
- Devise the project team (survey) efficiently and divide the job effectively among teams
- Work in close collaboration with site engineers to ensure the correct installation of re-bars and form work in strict compliance with the specifications of column, beam and slab dimension.
- Assist the structure engineers in their coordination and relation with the sub-contractors and vendors.
- Intervene when there are conflicts between site engineers and sub-contractors or vendors.
- Coordinate venders’ work to ensure smooth site work progress and ensure that no one team’s work is held up by other teams.
- Supervise the sub-contractors’ and venders’ work to ensure order and safety at the construction site.
- Maintain staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree
- At least 1year's experience as site engineer.
- Be able to use application 2D & 3D, AutoCAD.
- Can work under pressure.
- Good Understanding of Construction
- Team Work Player.
- Responsibility with work
- Be able to manage workers at site
- Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Working place:
- Survey Engineer: is based at Head Office in Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh.
- Works under supervision & report directly to GENERAL MANGER.
- Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Meal Allowance.
- Phone Allowance.
- 13th Month Salary.
- Annual Salary increment.
- Annual Staff Party.
- Annual Trip.
- Other rewards.
- Internal and External Training
** How to Apply
Tel: 095 333 400/098 333 920
Facebook: Borey Sambath Meanheng3
Address: #132,National Road No.1 Boeung Chhuk Village, Sangkat Niroth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh